Are you looking for the process to rename qbprint.qbp file? If yes, then reading this post till the end would surely help. QBPrint.qbp file contains information about printer setup and customization of the forms. It also carries the data line for each form in QuickBooks. This file has separate lines for different QuickBooks transactions like invoices and journal entries. When the user prints a form, QuickBooks desktop pulls the form settings from Qbprint.qbp and also uses them to print the form. And any changes made on the printer setup window or the print one form window will reflect on the QBprint.qbp file. Note that renaming the QBprint.qbp file, creates a new file from default settings. And also, all the customized settings might get lost. The steps involved in the rename process are listed later in this post. Thus, make sure to read the post till the end. Or contact us at +1-888-351-0999, and our experts will provide you with instant support services.
Steps to Renaming the QBPrint.qbp file manually
Below steps would help the user to rename the file manually.
- Start with locating the QBPrint.qbp file
- For Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Vista: C:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooks20XX
- Server 2008 and server 2012: C:\Program Data\Intuit\QuickBooks year and C:\Users\**remote user**\AppData\Roaming\Intuit\ YEAR VERSION\TSPrinterSettings
- And then right-click the qbp file for QuickBooks version and then choose rename
- Add a word old to the file name
- Open QuickBooks desktop
- Choose printer setup from the file menu
- The next step is to choose any transaction in the form name list and choose OK. Also, the user is supposed to create a new QBprint.qbp file
- Open and print any transaction and you are done
By the end of the post, it is expected that the reader might be successfully able to rename the file using the steps above. However, if there is any query or if the reader needs our assistance, then contacting QuickBooks Support team at +1-888-351-0999 is recommended. We are a team of professionals who work round the clock to provide immediate support and assistance.