Experiencing errors in QuickBooks is very much common, as it involves different codes and algorithms. One such error that we will be discussing in today’s post is QuickBooks error code 15103. This is basically a payroll error that can be seen when the user downloads a QuickBooks desktop update. This error is an update error that can be experienced at the time of update and can also later on corrupt the QuickBooks company file. There can be a couple of factors causing this issue, which we will be discussing later in this post. If you are interested in knowing what those causes are along with the steps to rectify the issue, then make sure to read the post till the end.
What leads to QuickBooks error code 15103?
One can experience this error in the following situations:
- One of the basic reasons can be if the web-root antivirus software is present
- The user can also experience a similar issue if the user isn’t having complete permission to install the updates in QuickBooks
- Another reason can be if the QuickBooks isn’t able to update due to the downloaded files being corrupted.
Steps to rectify the issue
The user can try to install the digital signature certificate to get rid of QuickBooks error 15103. The steps involved in this process are as follows:
- At first, the user needs to navigate to QuickBooks in the program files
- Once done with that, find the file QBW32.exe and then right click on it, followed by selecting properties from the drop-down menu
- The user should then click on digital signature from the top tabs, and then ensure that Intuit is selected from the signature list
- Moreover, click on details and in the window that opens up, the user needs to click on view certificate
- In the next step, the certificate window will give the user an option to install the certificate. And then click on install certificate
- Perform the onscreen steps
- Also, reboot the system and open QuickBooks
- End the process by checking if the update completes without errors.
Editing the internet explorer settings
- The user needs to first open your Internet Explorer.
- After that click on the gear icon and then choose Internet options.
- Now move to the security tab Trusted Sites site.
- The user should then add the following website
- For US version of QuickBooks:- *.quickbooks.com or *.intuit.com.
- For Canadian version of QuickBooks:- *.quickbooks.ca or *.intuit.ca.
- The next step is to click on the Close button.
- Select the Apply option and then OK.
- End the process by verifying whether the QuickBooks error 15103 is resolved or not.
Coming towards the end of the post, we believe that the reader might be able to resolve the QuickBooks error code 15103 successfully. However, if there is any query or if the user requires our assistance at any point in time, then connecting with our QuickBooks Support experts at +1-888-351-0999 is suggested. We are a team of certified QuickBooks professionals who work round the clock in providing immediate support and assistance.