Experiencing QuickBooks error code 30114 and unable to come up with a proper solution? Well, reading this post till the end will help. This error usually appears on the screen with a pop up message (Direct Deposit bank account verification error 30114) that can appear in the middle of the program installation and can happen when shutting down of windows, or between the operation system of Windows installation. The QuickBooks error Code 30114 problem can also be seen in between the operating system or Windows installation. To learn the steps to fix such an error in QuickBooks, make sure to read this post till the end. Or you can also contact our tech support team at 1-844-405-0907. We are a team of certified QuickBooks professionals who work round the clock in providing immediate support and assistance.
What Leads to QuickBooks Error Code 30114?
The user can end up in such an error due to the below-stated factors:
- One of the basic factors can be incorrect QuickBooks software installation and corrupted.
- It is also seen when the run time issue appears.
- In case any virus infection or malware is present
- Another reason can be if there is any corruption in the Windows registry.
- In case the files related to the QuickBooks accounting software are missing.
Steps to Fix the QuickBooks Error Code 30114
The below-stated set of steps can be performed to fix the QuickBooks error code 30114:
Create a backup file of the QuickBooks related registry section
- The very first step is to click on the Start tab.
- After that enter the Command option in the Search bar.
- Now, press Ctrl + shift and Enter tab.
- The user will see a permission window.
- Now, click on the Yes tab.
- A squinting cursor will appear.
- Enter regedit and press Enter tab.
- Choose the error associated key into the registry editor window.
- Go for the Export tab from the File menu.
- Opt for the desired folder too save the Backup key of QuickBooks.
- Type the name for the backup file in the file name window.
- Go for the selected branch is marked into the Export range window.
- And also click on Save.
- The file will be saved with a reg extension.
- The last step is to get the backup of the QB-related registry section
Toward the end of this post, we hope that the information shared above might be of some help in fixing such an error. However, if the above-stated steps didn’t work for you, then feel free to connect with our QuickBooks payroll technical support team at 1-844-405-0907 and we will provide you with immediate support services. We are a team of certified QuickBooks professionals who work round the clock in providing immediate support services.