Came across QuickBooks error code 6010 and don’t know what can be done? Well, QuickBooks error code 6010 100 is usually encountered when installing QuickBooks, and it needs to be reinstalled. The user might stumble upon this error with an error message stating “Your QuickBooks installation may have been modified. Try re-installing QuickBooks and then try again”. It occurs if the firewall or antivirus software is not allowing QuickBooks to access the network. To learn more about this issue, make sure to read this post till the end or you can connect with our tech team at 1-888-351-0999 and let our experts help you with the issue.
What leads to such an error?
The below factors can majorly trigger such an error in QuickBooks. Let us have a look:
- One of the major causes can be if the .ND files are disconnected from QuickBooks and the log files
- Another reason can be if the registry optimization application present in the system deletes the QuickBooks registry files
- The user can also face similar issue if the antivirus programs such as ESET NOD 32 are blocking QuickBooks from reaching network and system resources
Steps to fix the issue
One can try to perform the below set of steps to deal with such an error in QuickBooks:
- The very first step is to open the QuickBooks database server manager
- After that scan the company file again
- Now, the user needs to move to the start option
- Click on all programs
- Once done with that open QuickBooks and click on database server manager
- And also choose the scan folders
- The next step is to click on add folder
- Also, scan the files and try opening the files again
- Now, login to the company file and see if the error is resolved or not
Read Also: How to Fix QuickBooks Banking Error 102?
At the end of this post, we hope that the information shared in above might be of some help in eliminating the issue in QuickBooks. However, if the user is stuck at some point in time or if the user requires our assistance for some reason, then contacting our QuickBooks tech support team at 1-888-351-0999 is recommended. We are a team of certified QuickBooks professionals who work round the clock in providing instant support services.